The internship includes 2 parts: the main one of Graphic Design & Digital Art and a second part of Event Operations. Below a non-exhaustive list of the main functions (other tasks could be added/changed).
Graphic Design & Digital Art:
● Design posters, templates, catalogues, images, clothes, materials, and other forms of digital art
● Edit the videos and transform them into engaging reels, TikTox, etc
● Edit pictures and transform them into attractive content for our social media, website, etc
● Take video and pictures (or coordinate/train the other team members to get you what you need)
● Edit and improve the digital design of the website and update its content
● Research and brainstorm new content ideas as well as artistic strategies
● Optional: appearing in the content created (mainly videos) as a Brand Ambassador
● Optional: schedule the content marketing in our social media at the best times
● Optional: elaborate attractive texts (copywriting) according to our tone of voice, plus right hashtags
● Main: taking pictures, videos and other material to feed your creative pipeline
● Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event
● Greeting registering, cashing the guests
● Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to our criteria
● Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
● Collecting feedback through surveys/questionnaires, etc.