Stellenanzeige wird erstellt Vorgang abbrechen
- Kein Eintrag vorhanden!
Intern for Innovation Research
Zu unserem Unternehmen
Founded in 2000, HYVE is the leading agency for open innovation. We identify needs, gather ideas and manage the entire innovation process all the way to industrial design, engineering and serial production. Our clients are small and medium sized companies, as well as global players.
Our team is easy going and fun, yet highly professional. We enjoy fl at hierarchies, productive team work and occasional beers or cakes. Our office is light and friendly, surrounded by lots of restaurants, bars and stores in Maxvorstadt, the university district.
Das kommt auf Sie zu
• Working on quantitative/qualitative studies on- and offline
• Supporting netnography and co-creation projects, analyszing communities
• Generating consumer insights and identifying new product ideas
• Involvement in the conception, conduction and evaluation of studies
• Preparing and supporting creativity workshops
• Taking part in ideation sessions
• Compiling presentations and reports for clients
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Interest in (Open) Innovation and Co-Creation, Media and creative work
• Innovation-mindedness and motivation for the next professional challenge
• Academic and/or work experience related to the field of research
• Ability to work in a team as well as on your own, accuracy and precision
• Working proficiency in German and English, third language is beneficial
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point)
• Student or recent graduate of business studies, sociology, psychology or any other related or relevant program
WHY WORK WITH US?
• Becoming a part of innovations that people love and need
• Possiblity to learn and practice the HYVE approach to Open Innovation
• Very good atmosphere and the best team there is
• International and interdisciplinary working environment
• Steep learning curve through project responsibilites at an early stage
• Insights in consumer culture, new technologyies businesses and trends
• Competitive salary
We are offering an internship in our Innovation Research Team for 3-6 months